Evanston Immigration Lawyer
We Proudly Represents Local, National & International Clients: (312) 561-3735
There is no such thing as one American Dream: immigrants coming to the
United States from all areas of the globe can have different goals and
aspirations. Whatever the reason for your journey, you will need to work
with a qualified legal professional who can walk alongside you in the
trenches as you pursue your dream of coming to or establishing residency
- Why Choose Our Evanston Immigration Law Firm?
- Flexible Appointments Offered
- Available 24/7 to Answer Your Call
- Recipient of the Client’s Choice Award for Immigration Law by Avvo in 2014
- Our Founding Attorney Has Personally Navigated the U.S. Immigration Process
- We Offer Comprehensive Counsel for Family & Business Based Immigration Matters
- Multilingual Services Available for Assyrian, Farsi, German and English Speakers
An Attorney with First-Hand Immigration Experience
Our firm’s founding attorney, Alen Takhsh, immigrated to the United
States nearly three decades ago. He has personally experienced what it
is like to go through the immigration process and knows just how overwhelming,
confusing, and complex the legal process can be for many people. As an
astute and effective legal professional who has represented countless
individuals locally, nationally, and internationally, Mr. Takhsh can be
trusted to guide you toward your desired goals.
A Firm That Cares About Results
Alen Takhsh, a leading immigration attorney,
handles all types of immigration matters pertaining to businesses and individuals, including students, foreign
investors, spouses, and many others. Mr. Takhsh never loses track of the
emotional human element of his cases, providing effective, compassionate
legal advocacy to each and every client.
Immigration Counsel for Individuals, Businesses & Families
We proudly represent individuals and businesses in virtually all matters
related to U.S. Immigration and Naturalization laws. We have successfully
represented clients various jurisdictions in the United States, including
Chicago, New York, Detroit, Houston, and Los Angeles. We take pride in
providing thoughtful, passionate legal representation for our clients
– and we go the extra mile to truly invest all of our efforts and
resources to their success.
To find proven counsel for your immigration matter, call us at (312) 561-3735 today!