F-1 VISA FOR ACADEMIC STUDENTS
Helping People Come to the U.S. to Study & Learn
Coming to the United States from another country with the intention of
pursuing higher education is a worthy dream. Annually, thousands of international
students are permitted access to U.S. institutions of higher learning
on a temporary basis with a student visa, known as the F1 student visa.
If you would like to come to the U.S. to attend college or a university,
our Evanston immigration attorney at Takhsh Law, P.C. may be able to help.
We have a thorough understanding of the Immigration laws pertaining to
student visas and can provide you with guidance and assistance you need
to navigate this complex process. Call us at (312) 561-3735 today.
Understanding F-1 Student Visas
The F-1 visa is the most common type of student visa, which allows an individual
to come to the U.S. on a temporary basis. It is a non-immigrant visa and
requires a sponsorship of a college or university. There are specific
requirements you must meet, which we can go over with you in detail.
- A few of the qualification requirements for a student visa include:
- You have to maintain a residence abroad and show that you are not giving it up
- You must have sufficient funds to support you during your time of study
- You must be enrolled or plan to be enrolled in an educational program
- You must be enrolled or plan to be enrolled as a full-time student
- The school you plan to enroll in must be approved by the USCIS
Want to Study in the U.S.?
Our Evanston student visa attorney can assist you if you wish to come to
the U.S. for educational purposes. We focus on Immigration cases and have
worked with many different types of clients and have helped them obtain
student visas over the years.
To set up a
case evaluation today,
contact us now at (312) 561-3735.